Hydrotreated Vegetable Oil (HVO)
We all want to do our bit to tackle global warming. By switching from fossil fuels to renewable options we can help achieve the UK’s net zero target. Switching to HVO (Hydrotreated Vegetable Oil) means reducing your net CO2 greenhouse gas emissions by up to 90%.
Fuelling a greener future
HVO – Fuelling A Greener Future
We all want to do our but to tackle global warming. By switching from fossil fuels to renewable options we can help achieve the UK’s net zero target. And switching to HVO (Hydrotreated Vegetable Oil) reducing your net CO2 greenhouse gas emissions by up to 90%.
HVO is a new, premium, high quality fuel made from renewable, sustainable raw materials and is 100% biodegradable.
It is ideal for both domestic and commercial heating systems and as a replacement for on- and off-road diesel and red diesel for vehicles. It is one of the cleanest-burning fuels available, and is a ‘paraffinic’ fuel, meaning that it has high purity.
Who can use Hydrotreated Vegetable Oil?
HVO is ideal for homeowners wishing to switch from fossil fuels such as kerosene oil to a renewable alternative to reduce your emissions. HVO negates the need to buy an expensive new heating system. Instead, it requires a simple conversion process, typically costing around £500. Once converted, the heating system will not lose efficiency. HVO is odourless and is unlikely to degrade.
In non-domestic settings HVO is perfect for a broad range of applications including commercial boilers, trucks, agricultural vehicles and machinery. For business owners it is an excellent means of reducing harmful emissions, thereby improving CSR credentials. For those wishing to switch to a non-fossil fuel for commercial vehicles HVO provides a direct alternative to regular diesel without the need to empty tanks.
Switch to HVO and do your bit for a greener future
- Reduces your net harmful CO2 greenhouse gas emissions by up to 90%
- 100% biodegradable
- Sustainable and renewable alternative to fossil fuels including kerosene and diesel
- Odour-free with zero sulphur
- More stable than mineral diesel with reduced risk of degradation
- Compatible with existing heating systems
- Compatible with existing diesel and red diesel applications
- Superior low temperature performance
Why Choose BD Fuels?
- 99% of deliveries on time to any UK location
- Fast and reliable customer service driven by family values
- Trusted experts since 1978 in the provision of sustainable and renewable fuels
- 99% of our customers would recommend us
- Competitive pricing
Contact us today for advice or a quote on 01889 270088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org