Find out about the latest products available from BD Fuels and make savings on your fuel spending.
Take control of monitoring your oil tank level with My-SmartSensor – giving you peace of mind, full transparency, and visibility of your tank.
My-SmartSensor allows you to have full visibility and data of your tank, anywhere, anytime. This allows you to concentrate on your daily activities and not have to worry about your oil tank levels.
Get in touch to find out more or to request a quote.
Hydrotreated Vegetable Oil (HVO) – Fuelling a Greener Future
We all want to do our bit to tackle global warming. By switching from fossil fuels to renewable options we can help achieve the UK’s net zero target. Switching to HVO means reducing your net CO2 greenhouse gass emissions by up to 90%.
HVO is a new, premium, high quality fuel made from renewable, sustainable raw materials and is 100% biodegradable.
It is ideal for both domestic and commercial heating systems and as a replacement for on- and off-road diesel and red diesel for vehicles. It is one of the cleanest-burning fuels available, and is a ‘paraffinic’ fuel, meaning that it has high purity.
- Reduces your net harmful CO2 greenhouse gas emissions by up to 90%
- 100% biodegradable
- Sustainable and renewable alternative to fossil fuels including kerosene and diesel
- Odour-free with zero sulphur
- More stable than mineral diesel with reduced risk of degradation
- Compatible with existing heating systems
- Compatible with existing diesel and red diesel applications
- Superior low temperature performance
Switch to HVO and do your bit for a greener future.
Industrial Heating Oil (IHO) – Reducing Commercial Boiler Running Costs
A major cost in the running of any commercial or industrial premises is fuelling a boiler. But switch from red diesel to IHO and you can significantly reduce this cost.
IHO is specifically made for commercial heating applications such as boilers, heaters and dryers. It is an extremely stable and efficient fuel, providing the same heat output as red diesel but at a lower cost. Switching from red diesel or gas oil to IHO does not require the purchase of an expensive new heating system. Instead, it can simply be swapped in without system modifications.
When switching to IHO from red diesel or gas oil there is no requirement to empty tanks of existing fuel stocks, meaning there is no down time to the running of your commercial building.
- A cheaper alternative to red diesel
- Ideal for old boiler systems such as those used in schools
- No need for expensive new heating system when switching
- Lower chance of degradation
- Can be stored year-round
- Not susceptible to growth of microbes
- No need to uplift existing fuel stocks when switching
Want to know more about HVO or IHO? Contact us today for advice or a quote on 01889 270088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org